At Cooltech Refrigeration we are proud to install energy efficient air conditioning, which creates a comfortable environment by producing the correct temperature and humidity.
Air Conditioning Systems
With all our air conditioning systems, we can guarantee you will benefit from our clean, fresh air without the exposure to draughts and noise.
For a full consultation and recommendations on which is the best air conditioning system for your commercial or industrial business establishment, please don t hesitate to contact our team today.
Invertor Powered Units
The air conditioning industry is currently undergoing a global change with the introduction of inverter technology. There has now been a range of energy efficient equipment that has been introduced, this is to satisfy EU directives on CO2 emissions.
This new technology that has been introduced, moves away from the traditional ‘fixed speed’ compressor, as it concentrates with the latest ‘invertor’ drive compressors.
The invertor units offer a range of benefits, these include:
- A greater separation distance between indoor and outdoor units
- Higher energy efficiency ratios
- Lighter and smaller condensers
- Provide you with more efficient temperature control, which causes less draughts and noise
- Reduced power consumption compared to fixed-speed units – approximately 70%
- Single-phase supply required which means there is no need for 3-phase supply
- Smaller pipe work – which less builder work is required
- The use of an environmentally friendly refrigerant (R410a)
- Variable cooling and heating outputs
Enhanced Capital Allowances enables businesses to claim 100% for first year allowances with their spending on qualifying energy plant and machinery, under the new legislation.
Businesses can write off the whole of the capital cost of their investment with the equipment against their taxable profits, this is during the period which they made the investment in. This can also deliver a helpful cashflow boost, as well as shorten your payback period.
Below we have listed the examples of qualifying plant and machinery:
- Air to air energy recovery
- Combined heat and power
- Compact heater exchangers
- Compressed air equipment
- Heat pumps for space heating
- HVAC zone controls
- Pipework insulation
- Refrigeration equipment
- Warm air and radiant heaters