Improve conditions in your workplace with HVAC systems.
As well as air conditioning systems to help maintain a cooler temperature for your staff, potential customers, and of course clients, Cooltech Refrigeration in County Down can also help with the installation of heated ventilation systems.
The units reduce overall energy costs by taking out stale air and then recovering the heating or cooling energy to either warm or cool incoming fresh air. By using this energy, the Lossnay system can save up to 30% on initial capital costs of heating and cooling plants.
Poor air quality can be attributed to many problems. This can become a problem within the workplace or in your home. It is believed to contribute to a significant loss in productivity, low morale and higher rates of sickness amongst many employees.
The object of providing good ventilation alongside air conditioning in residential and commercial buildings is to provide conditions in which people can live and work under. It must provide comfort and safety.
- Energy saved lowers the buildings heating and cooling requirement
- It recovers energy from stale outgoing air, through cross flow plate heat exchanger
- Sensible and latent energy recovery possible through the Lossnay paper core
- Up to 90% temperature exchange efficiency
Help your staff to be more productive, with the right environment.
Requiring any maintenance services for an existing heated ventilation system? Then please don t hesitate to call our team of specialists today for more information.
Services You Require
Below we have listed all the services you need for heated ventilation systems.
- Air con systems
- Cater for both commercial and industrial systems
- Heated ventilation design services
- Heated ventilation installations and maintenance
- Heated ventilation systems